Admission is based on several criteria. They are:
- Acceptance into the undergraduate program at Eastern University.
- SAT score of 1400, ACT score of 30, or CLT score of 98.
- Top 9% of graduating class (when available).
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Submission of Templeton application materials and a personal interview with the Templeton staff.
Templeton Honors College students are destined for lives of commitment and leadership in a society that struggles for a moral compass. The Templeton Honors College is committed to helping students both to discern gifting and vocation and to cultivate their relationship with Christ. This includes development of the character, and the knowledge and skills that will equip students for the service for which they were designed.
Yes. The Templeton Honors College evaluates students individually and looks for students that know how to think critically. We understand that there are different gift sets and learning styles, and we want to create a cohort that is diverse in its gifting.