Admission is based on several criteria. They are:
- Acceptance into the undergraduate program at Eastern University.
- SAT combined score of 1350/2020 or ACT score of 30.
- Top 9% of graduating class.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Personal interview with the Templeton staff and submission of application materials.
Templeton Honors College students are destined for lives of commitment and leadership in a society that struggles for a moral compass. The Templeton Honors College is committed to helping students both to discern gifting and vocation and to cultivate their relationship with Christ. This includes development of the character, the knowledge and the skills that will equip students for the service for which they were designed.
Yes. The Templeton Honors College evaluates students individually and looks for students that know how to think critically. We understand that there are different gift sets and learning styles, and we want to create a cohort that is diverse in its gifting.